Date:      Tue, 19 Aug 1997 08:39:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Thomas David Rivers <ponds!rivers@dg-rtp.dg.com>
To:        ponds!freebsd.org!freebsd-questions, ponds!tv3.se!patrik.astrom
Subject:   Re: News and pop3

> Hi!
>
> Sorry if this is off topic.
>
> Is there anyone/anysite that offers access to a Newsserver or Newsfeeds
> for free ?.

 I you can stomach the long-distance calls; I can offer some uucp
feeds for free...  But, you get what you pay for  - since my feed
is uucp (and, unfortunately, this is the "daily panic" box) the
stability isn't all that great.

 I do have one sight that dials long-distance; but it's via a
service line they are already have for other reasons, so it's not
"really" a long-distance call.

 If your company has something like that into the Raleigh, NC area;
we can set this up...

	- Dave Rivers -