Date:      Fri, 15 Dec 2006 11:20:17 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: firefox 2 crashing with any printing-related activity

Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:

> I believe I have found the problem.  Firefox was double-freeing a font
> face.  The attached patch should fix this.

You rock! This works fine for me, with and without CUPS installed.

One tiny issue, the patch you sent doesn't apply cleanly, I think for
whitespace reasons. I applied the chunks by hand and regenerated the
patch, which I've put in my directory on freefall if you're interested.

Once again, thanks! A small measure of sanity restored. :)

Doug