Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2001 10:17:09 -0800
From:      "Chris Smith" <chris@amgroupadmin.com>
To:        "Freebsd Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   mail forwarder

Hi all,

I want to forward the mail from a particular email account (not my
server) to another email account (also not my server).  The idea is to
suck the entire inbox of this fellow's email account in and shoot it out
to another account, and then update it periodically with new additions
using cron I would imagine.  I looked into fetchmail but from reading the
manpage I am not sure that is really what I need.  Can anyone give me
suggestions on what would work for this?

Thanks.