Date:      Mon,  4 Oct 2004 15:48:53 -0300
From:      regi@inf.ufrgs.br
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        regi@inf.ufrgs.br
Subject:   C compiler

Hello,

I´ve installed FreeBSD 5.2.1 in my PC machine. I compiled my own
programs and started to running them. For my surprise, I checked that
FreeBSD programs spent almost 50% more time than the same program compiled
to linux. I checked several compile options, but it did not have good results.

The compiler in my FreeBSD is gcc3.3.3. Are there someone that could
help me ??

Thanks,
Regi

I would like