Date:      Sat, 22 Sep 2012 13:34:38 +0200
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        horde@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Some Horde questions

Hello.

I've got Horde 4 installed; this is my situation:

> # pkg_info | grep horde
> horde-4.0.15        Horde Application Framework
> horde-content-1.0.3 Horde tagging application
> horde-imp-5.0.23    Horde web based webmail system
> horde-ingo-2.0.9    Horde email filter rules manager
> horde-kronolith-3.0.17 Horde web based calendar
> horde-mnemo-3.0.6   Horde web based notes manager
> horde-nag-3.0.8     Horde web based task list manager
> horde-timeobjects-1.0.7 Horde timeobjects application
> horde-turba-3.0.15  Horde web based address book
> horde-webmail-4.0.8 Horde Groupware Webmail Edition
> horde-whups-2.0.2   Horde bug tracking/ticketing system
> pear-channel-horde-20120210 PEAR channel pear.horde.org

Yesterday I wanted to try hermes, so I did:
 > portupgrade -RN horde-hermes

What I hadn't realized, was that this Hermes is for version 3.
Horde 3 was installed, screwing my horde installation.
After some pkg_delete and "portupgrade -f" I was able to restore
functionality, but I'm left with some questions.

First, shouldn't www/horde-base and www/horde4-base conflict? They
overwrite each other's files...

Second, is there a reason no Hermes port exists for Horde 4? Did anyone
try this before?

Third, what about Horde 5? Any plan to port this?

  bye & Thanks
	av.