Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:29:16 +0800
From:      "kai ouyang" <oykai@msn.com>
To:        Current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Hi,a little question about DP2.

Hi, Everybody
  In the 4.x version, I can use mknod to create a device, for example:
"mknod raidctl c 201 0 root:operator".
  But in 5.0, If I use the devfs(default), I do not know how to use some
command
to create a device like 'mknod' doing in 4.x.
  Another question:
  In DP2: I found the disk partition 'd' will be used. I know it never be
used in 4.x, it means the total disk size, right? But in DP2, why it could
be used?

  Thanks!

Best Regards
  Ouyang Kai