Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 1995 23:15:24 +1100 (EST)
From:      michael butler <imb@scgt.oz.au>
To:        dawes@Physics.usyd.edu.au (David Dawes)
Cc:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, jkh@time.cdrom.com, hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sup!  It's killing us!  Please help!

David Dawes writes:

Whilst I think David is better positioned for this (as I said) ..

>>> Obviously, if we could convince David Dawes (on physics.su.oz.au) it'd be
>>> better .. they've got 2meg into the same Telstra office.

> I should have a lot more space in a day or two, so I should be able to
> do this.

For the benefit of Australian "suppers" :-), in the interim, there is a
sup-server running on sup.asstdc.com.au (202.12.127.70) which has all but
the most recent secure- stuff (i.e. -stable, -current and -ports).

Whilst I haven't addressed it with him directly, this will give David some
extra "breathing space" to reorganise as and when he wants rather than in
any hurry without prolonging freefall's agony.

The server here is currently only updated daily (~2am in Sydney, 1500 UTC) in
order not to beat freefall into the ground any more than it already is.
Jordon, if there's a more convenient time, please advise and I'll adjust it.

	michael