Date:      Sat, 22 Aug 1998 17:13:19 +0200
From:      Pierre Beyssac <pb@fasterix.freenix.org>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>, Pierre Beyssac <Pierre.Beyssac@hsc.fr>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>, Brian Feldman <green@unixhelp.org>, Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, bde@zeta.org.au, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, jwd@unx.sas.com
Subject:   Re: 13 months of user time?

On Fri, Aug 21, 1998 at 06:13:53PM +0200, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> I need to know if you can reproduce it with APM set to a definitive
> state of "disabled".

Yes. I've just checked my setup, and my BIOS APM setting was already
"disabled" from the beginning.

> If you can reproduce it there, remove the call to init_timecounter()
> in sys/i386/isa/clock.c where it changes to the tsc_timecounter.

Ok. I'm also trying to get more SIGXCPU's to be able to say if it
changes anything :)
--
Pierre Beyssac	      pb@fasterix.frmug.org pb@fasterix.freenix.org
{Free,Net,Open}BSD, Linux : il y a moins bien, mais c'est plus cher