Date:      Sun, 03 May 1998 12:26:35 +1000
From:      Andrew <andrew@iaccess.com.au>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache and -current kernel ... appears to work ...

yep.. stil havin the same problem with apache-current.
If the new kernel source solves my squid problems though, then i can do
without apache and cachemgr.cgi :)

thanks again
Andrew

At 10:55 PM 5/2/98 -0300, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
>On Sun, 3 May 1998, Andrew wrote:
>
>> hmmmmm.. ok so that means i gotta get the latest ports collection then...
>
>I'm currently in the middle of doing a series of 'make world's, in order
>to do some load testing on a new PII, and so far as I'm able to tell,
>things as of this morning are looking great.
>
>Yup, just checked, and apache is still running...
>
>As for your comment about the 'latest ports collection'...I'm not sure how
>that will fix your problem...even with the newest -current, are you still
>having the apache problem?  I only did apache-current because I didn't
>have an apache installed previously...
>
>Marc G. Fournier
>Systems Administrator @ hub.org
>primary: scrappy@hub.org           secondary:
scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org

Andrew Specht                  |    System Administrator
andrew@iaccess.com.au          |    Internet Access Australia
+61 03 9686 6677               |    Melbourne , Australia
http://www.iaccess.com.au