Date:      Mon, 11 May 1998 17:00:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      lrios <lrios@ziplink.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Quotas and Email

I'm currently administering several a couple of BSD machines running 2-2-6
stable with Quotas enabled.. Quotas work great but is there some way of
sending email to customers once there quotas have been met?? My BOSS would
prefer this setup so our not so techinical customers do not become
confused and ring our phones off the hook.. Any info would be helpful..

    / /(@)__  / (@)__  / /__  lrios@ziplink.net
 / /__/_/___________________  `He who dies with the most toys win!`