Date:      Fri, 12 Jun 2015 18:53:25 -0500
From:      "Lt. Commander" <us.navy@outlook.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "sageame@sageweb.net" <sageame@sageweb.net>
Subject:   Script question

Am running fbsd-9.3 and sendmail-8.15 plus spamassassin.=0A=
=0A=
I would like to be able to scan the daily maillog with a script at midnight=
 to extract a list by selecting spam recognized and contained using the con=
stant "score=3D(greater than x) and from that a list of just the IPs which =
will be placed in a spam file as part of a spam system here. Am tired of so=
me getting past spamass even though it exceeds a reasonable tag level.=0A=
=0A=
I do know how to extract just the IP from a line in the log=2C but not sure=
 what the syntax should be to first ID the "score=3D<x" in a simple sh shel=
l script.=0A=
=0A=
I hope this has been presented clear enough to gather some help on this tas=
k.=0A=
=0A=
Thanks=2C=0A=
Jason 		 	   		  =