Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 2003 22:35:15 +0100
From:      Ceri Davies <setantae@submonkey.net>
To:        massey@rmci.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPFW and Port forwarding

On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 12:51:25PM -0600, massey@rmci.net wrote:
> Using NATD and IPFW, working great by the way, I need to forward a port
> into a specific box. Where can I find some examples of properly doing
> this.

$ grep natd /etc/rc.conf
## natd - goes with Firewall section above
natd_enable="YES"
natd_interface="vr0"
natd_flags="-s -m -u -dynamic -punch_fw 2850:48 -redirect_port tcp 192.168.10.1:2234 2234"

If you need a whole boatload then you'd be better off putting them in
a config file; check the -config option of natd.

Ceri