Date:      Fri, 22 Sep 1995 14:02:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
To:        Don Whiteside <freelist@elf.kendall.mdcc.edu>
Cc:        Boyd Faulkner <faulkner@mpd.tandem.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Pinnacle 4G Optical drive. Any good?

I can vouch for what Don's saying as well.  We had an awful time with a
Pinnacle recorder and it's inability to record full 74 minute CD's and a
host of other problems.

Dumped it for a pioneer drive, and it worked fine.

They may have improved, but I'd be very, very careful in any dealings
with them.