Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:47:06 +1100 (EST)
From:      Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Major bumping of libFOO

On Wed, 14 Feb 2001, Warner Losh wrote:

> Here's a patch that I think will fix the major breakage with major
> library versions.
> 	http://people.freebsd.org/~imp/Pmaj
> it bumps all the major numbrs of all the impacted libraries that I
> could find on my system.

Please enclose small (< 100K) patches in the mail if you want them
reviewed.  They would have to be quoted to be reviewed...

> Please review this patch as I'd like to commit it soon.  Also, I'm not

Review of what I can see in the mail: the above URL has no syntax errors :-).

I think the impacted libraries can be found by compiling them with and
without the new field in FILE.

Bruce