Date:      Wed, 13 Feb 2002 19:30:09 -0500
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        sbernard@gmu.edu
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Best ATA RAID controller

I have many of these cards deployed on FreeBSD, Linux and Win2k.  They work
VERY well under FreeBSD for me. In someways, better than the native drivers
under Win2k! RAID1,0 and 10 have all been very reliable and performed very
well for me.  My news server which takes a 25Mb/s (sustained) USENET feed
pounds the hell out of 2 4 port cards each with 2 RAID 0 configs.

         ---Mike