Date:      Sun, 24 Apr 2011 23:12:12 +0200
From:      "Eivind Olsen" <eivind@aminor.no>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Options for Secondary DNS Service?

Pierre-Luc Drouin wrote:
> I am looking for a secondary DNS service. Any suggestion? It is not for
> a non-profit organisation so I am not necessarily looking for a free
> solution, but I am wondering if there are reliable solutions for less
> than what dyndns charges ($40 /year/zone).

I see you have received some suggestions from others. If you're planning
to use DNSSEC, suggest you also look into whether any of the secondary DNS
providers support this. Even if you sign your zonefiles on your own
master, you'll still need your secondaries to be capable of serving DNSSEC
signed data. If you're NOT planning on DNSSEC then it doesn't matter as
much, though :)

Regards
Eivind Olsen