Date:      Sun, 17 Mar 1996 17:02:31 -0700
From:      Sean Kelly <kelly@fsl.noaa.gov>
To:        Val_Vechnyak@msn.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: handbook

    Val> Could you please tell me how to down load handbook that you
    Val> have online.  Unfortunately I am using MSN that charges me
    Val> per hour for connect time and on the other hand I need a lot
    Val> of information that you have there in the handbook Thank you
    Val> very much.

You can download a PostScript version of the handbook suitable for
printing on your favorite PostScript printer via anonymous FTP to this
address:

	ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/docs/handbook.ps

There's also a plain ASCII text version at

	ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/docs/handbook.ascii

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory    kelly@fsl.noaa.gov