Date:      Fri, 27 Mar 1998 11:36:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joey Garcia <bear@pacificnet.net>
To:        "John M. Purser" <jpurser@wilcofarmers.com>
Cc:        "'Capriotti'" <capriotti@geocities.com>, "FreeBSD Newbies (E-mail)" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: John's Progress Report - The Saga Continues

Actually, come to think of it.... pico is a great alternative to ee,
although most advanced users would say that it's just as lame, but who
cares. pico is easy to use and *very* straightforward. :)  pico works
great for what I need it to do (just like ee), and that's all that matters
I guess.

Bear

Joseph Garcia
Downey, CA
bear@pacificnet.net
"Dont drink and drive, you might spill the beer."