Date:      Sun, 07 May 2000 11:51:30 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Duncan Barclay <dmlb@ragnet.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Xircom Realport in -current

In message <XFMail.000507100038.dmlb@computer.my.domain> Duncan Barclay writes:
: It is, if you look in the patch you will see I re-map the CIS in xe_cem56fix.
: Hence the use of local bst, bsh and not sc->bst. I need to write the location
: of the io space allocated in xe_active to the card, however the card only
: allows 16byte aliged io spaces.

OK.  That's good to know.  You'll need to allocate that using the
device_alloc_resource routines (use the range 0x200 to 0x3ff).  One
gotcha might be that the offsets into the CIS > 4k, in which case
you'll need to slide the window before accessing them.

Warner