Date:      Tue, 23 Sep 2003 16:14:04 +0200
From:      "Putinas" <pilkis@gmx.net>
To:        <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: SATA drive lock-up

Hi all,
Inspired with all the FreeBSD is free software , windows and buggy hardware
and blabla I realize what maybe I could do more to help solve this problem.
I made small research on my computer and I find out what till the cvsup date
2003.08.24.00.00.00 till ATAng commitment to the source my SATA Sil3112A
working fine.
After this date I always get WRITE_DMA recovered from missing interrupt
error
after more or less intensive input output with harddisk subsystem , and
after I/O error and so on ...
My bet is what in this case buggy is not hardware .. at least this bug
didn't
show up until 25 August

Best regards,
Putinas