Date:      Wed, 09 Nov 2005 21:13:58 +0200
From:      "Android Andrew" <android@oberon.pfi.lt>
To:        "Achilleus Mantzios" <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: JDK15 installation problem

I've cvsup'ed before installation. After getting an error I've cvsup'ed
again with the same result. About a week ago I was trying to install jdk15
on another machine (FreeBSD 6 ,amd64), but there was the same error. IMHO
such problem does not related with ports version in this situation...

P.S. Maybe I should write to freebsd-emulation list...

...skip...

--
WBR Android Andrew [:]