Date:      Sun, 30 Mar 1997 09:22:51 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        krw@tcn.net (Kenneth R. Westerback)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, majordomo-owner@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Majordomo results: questions@freebsd.org? (fwd)

Kenneth R. Westerback wrote:

> How come I get two(2) copies of all messages sent to the list

	you are subscribed as "Krw@titan.tcn.net" to the
	capitalized.   on the rest of the lists you are "krw@tcn.net",
	lowercase "k", domain only, no host (titan)

	please check the configuration at your site.

> questions@freebsd.org when majordomo seems to deny that such a list

	the list is "freebsd-questions".  questions is only a mail alias.
	the "lists" command in majordomo will bear this out.

> exists? Sure the questions are interesting, but I'm already on
> freebsd-questions!

	please send me (me only, the rest of the list does not need this
	information) headers from the two duplicate messages.  i'll see
	what i can learn from them and correct any problems at this end.
jmb