Date:      Mon, 7 Aug 2000 18:02:44 -0700
From:      Jim Mock <jim@jmock.com>
To:        Robert C <campbell@mminternet.com>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: handbook

[ Please don't send HTML mail to the list. ]

On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 at 15:27:48 -0700, Robert C wrote:
> Is there any copies of the handbook in plain text?  I want to print
> it out and the little html pages are annoying.

I've just generated a copy for you -- there's also a gzipped copy.  You
can grab it/them from http://soupnazi.org/FreeBSD/handbook.txt{.gz}.

Alternatively, you can order a printed copy from the FreeBSD Mall at
http://www.freebsdmall.com/books/index.phtml#bsdhandbk.  It's also
available at Amazon.com, and with any luck, your local Borders, Barnes
and Noble, or CompUSA.

- jim

--
jim mock <jim@jmock.com>        work: jim@osd.bsdi.com | jim@FreeBSD.org