Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 2000 17:53:53 -0500 (EST)
From:      Omachonu Ogali <oogali@intranova.net>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   PicoBSD+Init

From reading crunch.conf, it says the init is automatically compiled and
you should read the Makefile for more details, one minor detail...it's
nowhere to be found in the Makefile and there's nothing in there that
handles the compilation of init, so I'm stuck with nothing else but
sticking it in crunch.conf. Any other ideas or suggestions?

| Omachonu Ogali                                     oogali@intranova.net |
| Intranova Networking Group                 http://tribune.intranova.net |
| PGP Key ID:                                                  0xBFE60839 |
| PGP Fingerprint:       C8 51 14 FD 2A 87 53 D1  E3 AA 12 12 01 93 BD 34 |