Date:      Fri, 25 Dec 1998 19:15:25 -0800
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@nuxi.ucdavis.edu>
To:        Wolfram Schneider <wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [HTML index of current mail archive]

> I setup a primitve HTML index of the current mail archive (*) The

It would be great if we could change our mailing list WWW software to
MHonarc.  While I generally *hate* frames, email lists are the one place
they are truely a step up.  Otherwise navigation is quite a pain.  And
when you are following a thread and wish to get back to the index, it is
*TONS* of <back>.  See:

    http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/tmp/frame/
    http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/mhonarc.html

for an example of a really nice way to do mailing lists.

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.com  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)