Date:      Fri, 25 Jan 2019 14:22:32 -0800
From:      Joy Calliford <joy@peakserp.com>
To:        Freebsd-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Get More Calls & Visitor For Your Website : freebsd.org

Hi freebsd.org Team,

Hope you are doing well.

I thought you might like to know some of the reasons why you are not
getting enough organic & social media traffic for your website freebsd.org.
Take a break from your busy schedule and give attention towards search
engine traffic. Don=E2=80=99t you think to start a fresh and better interne=
campaign?

We found some major issues present in your website as mentioned below:

=E2=80=A2 Your website page rank is low, this can be improved further.

=E2=80=A2 Found HTML errors in the home page.

=E2=80=A2 Your website has limited number of back links. This can be improv=
ed after
proper off page campaign.

After receiving your response we will provide a detailed Scope of Work
outlining specific activity to be done and fees for your review.

Please let me know if you need more information. Also, if this is not the
right address then could you please forward this to the respective decision
maker?

Kind Regards,
Joy Calliford | Business Analyst
*Note:- **If you are interested then my Sales Manager will come back to you
with an affordable SEO & Digital Marketing plan which contains our
services,  client reference, price list etc.*
[image: beacon]