Date:      Mon, 5 Dec 2005 10:41:15 +0000
From:      Benjamin Sobotta <mayday@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Anthony Philipp <philipp1@uiuc.edu>
Subject:   Re: make buildworld fails from 5.4->6.0

Hey!

You might want to have a look at

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/makeworld.html

especially subsection

20.4.16.6. What do I do if something goes wrong

Further, I believe that you run mergemaster -p before make installworld. Not
buildworld, after all I believe buildworld has to finish so you know what to
merge in the first place. So if buildworld fails, that has nothing to do with
mergemaster.

HTH,

Ben