Date:      Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:28:05 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Richard <richard@unixguru.nl>
To:        Jim Brown <jpb@sixshooter.v6.thrupoint.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sendmail dnsbl does IPv6 lookup

On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Jim Brown wrote:

> There are several options in  /etc/rc.conf (look in /etc/defaults/rc.conf) that
> control IPV6 behavior (assuming here you do not want or need any IPv6 connectivity.)

That could be indeed a resolution, but I'm using the IPv6 stack, so I
cannot disable it.

I think the dnsbl code should check if the ip-address who is makeing the
connection is an ipv4 or ipv6 address and then do the appropriate lookup.

But thanks for youre reply.

Greetings,

Richard.

----
An OS is like swiss cheese, the bigger it is, the more holes you get!