Date:      Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:56:20 +0200
From:      Xavier Beaudouin <kiwi@caudium.net>
To:        gonter+usenet@wu-wien.ac.at, Gerhard Gonter <gonter@zechine.wu-wien.ac.at>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, dean@odyssey.apana.org.au
Subject:   Re: ports/41786: New Port: libfiredns

On Monday 19 August 2002 21:13, Gerhard Gonter wrote:

[...]

> firedns is already in the ports tree in /usr/ports/net/firedns, but it
> is
> still on verion 0.1.17.  Maybe this port should be simply upgraded.  I'=
> Cc'in the maintainer of this port.

Oh... I didn't noticed that... I saw that 0.1.28 needed the libfirestring=
, so=20
because I noticed that it was not on port tree I didn't search if=20
libfirestring was here.

You are right, it just needs to be updated... :)

> > XLIB_DEPENDS=3D   firestring.0:${PORTSDIR}/devel/libfirestring/
>
> Now, that's funny.  I just prepared a port for firestring myself, it wa=
> not on my system two days ago.  In fact, I just did a "make update" in
> the ports tree and I still do not have this libfirestring port.  Where
> is your port from?  [To answer the question myself, I just read your
> ports/41785]

My port is just waiting to be added into the port tree :)=20

> Btw, I need firestring for "dsbl-testers" which I want to submit RSN.

Great :)