Date:      Tue, 11 Nov 1997 23:01:25 +0000
From:      "Pedro Giffuni S." <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
To:        Lucas Adrin GĒmez BlandĒn <lgomez@guacari.udem.edu.co>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with passwd utility.

Don't expect an answer to this...there is insufficient background
information. Perhaps you are mixing DES and MD5 or maybe root changed
permissions somewhere ? BTW, your version is outdated.
This is a technical list, try freebsd-questions@freebsd.org and be more
especific. You can also email me privately if you have problems with
your english.

regards,

Pedro Giffuni	<pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
Universidad Nacional de Colombia