Date:      Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:18:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      jaime@snowmoon.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Writable directory except for a given user

	I'm trying to make a directory available to a group of users equal
to all users _minus_ a given list.  I know that I can use /etc/group and
chgrp and chmod to allow something to be writable to approved users.
However, I don't know how to do this as a "blacklist exclusion" approach.
Unfortunately, I have to allow all users except for a handful to access a
directory.

	Does anyone have a tip for this?

							Thanks in advance,
							Jaime