Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 1995 15:05:46 -0700 (MST)
From:      Barnacle Wes <wes@intele.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD daemon stickers?

% On another topic, the generic PC box I just put together to host FreeBSD
% has an indention in the front for the Mom & Pop PC store to put their logo.
% I was thinking a little red face needs to go there but didn't find one the
% right size in the Walnut Creek catalog that just arrived. Is there a source
% of little red BSD daemon stickers? If not, why not?

] I've been thining along these lines for a while now, but I haven't found
] anyone that can tell me what a full-colour sticker that size would cost 8(
]
] I was also thinking of doing a couple of versions of the "powered by FreeBSD"
] logo just the right size for 5.25" and 3.5" floppy blanking plates...
]
] Anyone out there with contacts in the printing industry?

> Hmmm, I think I have some good contacts. Let me try and find out what the
> price will be.

I have friends who order color stickers quite often.  The price breaks
occur at quantity 2,000; I'd hate to get stuck with a bunch of them.
Would we need to get permission/send royalties to Kirk?

--
   Wes Peters	| Yes I am a pirate, two hundred years too late
    Softweyr 	| The cannons don't thunder, there's nothing to plunder