Date:      Fri, 18 Jul 2014 16:18:00 +0530
From:      Kashyap Desai <kashyap.desai@avagotech.com>
To:        Alexander Motin <mav@freebsd.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD-scsi <freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: SSDs peformance on head/freebsd-10 stable using FIO

Thanks Motin.. I got the what is an issue here about UNMAPPED IO.
Konstantin Belousov posted below performance result and there was also a
changes in <mfi> to use Unmapped IO.

https://kib.kiev.ua/kib/pgsql_perf.pdf

I will work on this (will refer mpt driver ) and get back to FreeBSD
Developers to seek any help..

` Kashyap