Date:      Mon, 24 Nov 1997 21:13:32 -0800 (PST)
From:      Simon Shapiro <shimon@simon-shapiro.org>
To:        "James E. Marker" <jemstone@triplet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Anyone using a DPT RAID0 card with FreeBSD?

On 20-Nov-97 James E. Marker wrote:
> I have just came into posession of a DPT RAID level 0 card and about
> 18 Gigs
> of hard drives.  Anyone out there using one of these, and if so, was
> setup
> simple, hard, or impossible?
>
> Thanks...
>
> Jim...

I normally do not read this list :-(
If your controller is a PCI, you are in luck.
Patches are available in nomis.simon-shapiro.org/crash.

BTW, no such thing (that I know of) as DPT RAID-0 controller.  If it is
a caching controller, it will do RAID-{0,1,5}.

If Microsoft Built Cars:

There would be an "Engine Pro" with bigger turbos, but it would be
slower on most existing roads.

Sincerely Yours,

Simon Shapiro
Shimon@Simon-Shapiro.ORG                      Voice:   503.799.2313