Date:      Sat, 22 Aug 1998 11:11:00 -0500
From:      Patrick Hartling <mystify@friley-186-113.res.iastate.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Not receiving CVS commit messages

For some time now, I have not been receiving any CVS commit logs.  I'm on
several such lists and have tried unsubscribing and resubscribing.  I don't
know exactly when I stopped receiving the commit messages, but I think it was
around mid to late July.  Did I miss something about a change in policy?
Thanks.

 -Patrick

Patrick L. Hartling			| Research Assistant, ICEMT
mystify@friley-186-113.res.iastate.edu	| SE Lab - 1117 Black Engineering
http://www.public.iastate.edu/~oz/	| http://www.icemt.iastate.edu/