Date:      Sat, 8 Nov 2003 08:50:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffunip@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-threads@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Scheduler Activations on Linux

Hi;

I was navigating and I found that some Linux guys discovered that they want
(but haven't yet implemented) Scheduler Activations:

http://people.redhat.com/drepper/glibcthreads.html

It's nice to see that thanks to heroic efforts of the KSE guys we are so far
ahead!

It might be interesting to run the posix test suite with our current threads:

http://posixtest.sourceforge.net/

Congratulations again to the select group of brilliant hackers involved in KSE!

    Pedro.