Date:      Mon, 29 Jan 2001 18:23:08 +0100
From:      Edwin Groothuis <mavetju@chello.nl>
To:        Steve Rose <steve.rose@pace.co.uk>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD: DM9102A

On Mon, Jan 29, 2001 at 04:53:45PM +0000, Steve Rose wrote:
> I'm trying to locate FreeBSD source code for the Davicom DM9102A ethernet
> controller.  A general web search has shown that this source code probably
> exists, but I'm having difficulty finding it in the FreeBSD CVS repository.  I'd
> be very grateful if anyone could point me at the sources for this chip.  My
> cvsroot is set to :pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.FreeBSD.org:/home/ncvs

Searching in LINT (/sys/i386/conf) tells me that the card is based
on the dc-device, locate tells me that dc.c is in /usr/src/sys/pci/if_dc.c

Enjoy,

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis   |           Interested in MUDs? Visit Fatal Dimensions:
mavetju@chello.nl |                     http://fataldimensions.nl.eu.org/