Date:      23 Aug 2001 12:58:09 -0400
From:      Nat Lanza <magus@cs.cmu.edu>
To:        Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@math.missouri.edu>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: PCI bus breakage yesterday

Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@math.missouri.edu> writes:

> But now I am getting spontaneous rebooting of the computer.

I'm seeing the same on my Thinkpad T22 -- pccard works again, but the
machine's spontaneously rebooting after a while when I use a pcmcia
WaveLAN card. It's a bit unfortunate. It doesn't reboot if I use the
mini-PCI fxp card, though.

This is with -STABLE as of Tuesday night, though -- I will try and
build a new world/kernel tonight.

--nat