Date:      Wed, 2 Aug 2000 13:55:47 -0500
From:      Jason Kasper <j_dot_kasper@usa.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Irda support

I realize this may be slightly off-topic, but for the life of me, I
can't find any reference anywhere
(google/altavista/deja.com/freebsd.org/etc.) that would indicate that
anybody is even looking at irda support for freebsd.  Are there any
plans to support irda in the freebsd kernel in the upcoming time-frame?

Far be it from me to encourage holy wars, but it gets tiring hearing the
linux-user crowd chortling over their kernel's ability to do irda when
mine can't.

Thanks in advance....