Date:      Mon, 21 Dec 1998 01:55:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      tom@tomqnx.com (Tom Torrance at home)
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   WordPerfect port

Some comments - excuse me if they are old news, as I
don't subscribe to ports.

I found it impossible to get a downloaded file to match the
MD5 check. THe file had been automatically gunzipped while
being fetched. Using the gzip frrom current did not help to
recreate the MD5 value.

THe program will not function properly at 24-bit color depth.
8, 16 and 32 bits work fine, otherwise the graphics are
totally screwed up.

The port should really be updated to allow inclusion of the
various available language modules/dictionaries. I would
have use for Canadian English and Canadian French.

Regards,
Tom