Date:      Mon, 15 Jun 2009 13:41:06 +0900
From:      Pyun YongHyeon <pyunyh@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   CFT: fxp(4)

Please test the patch in the following URL if you have fxp(4)
hardwares. The patch contains various accumulated fixes for
multicast handling, bus_dma fixes, more sane initialization
and enhanced lockup detection for buggy controllers. The patch also
enables WOL and Rx checksum offloading for all ICH(I/O Controller
Hub) based fxp(4) controllers.
I guess this patch shall fix non-working fxp(4) on PAE but I
couldn't test that due to lack of hardwares. The patch was
generated against latest CURRENT.

http://people.freebsd.org/~yongari/fxp/fxp.patch.20090615