Date:      Mon, 25 Dec 2006 17:33:21 +0530
From:      Anand Balasundraraj <Anand.Balasundraraj@aricent.com>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anand Balasundraraj is out of the office.

   I will be out of the office starting Sat 12/23/2006 and will not
   return until Fri 12/29/2006.
   I donot have access to emails and will respond to your message when I
   return.
   Please contact Manickaraja for any Network related
   queries<.manickaraja.arumugam@flextronicssoftware.com>
   Prakash Moorthy for any other IT related issues.
   "DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent and is intended
   solely for the use of
   the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or
   confidential information and should not be
   circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended.
   If you have received this message in error,
   please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
   recipient, you are notified that you are strictly
   prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents
   of this message. Aricent accepts no responsibility for
   loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by
   this email including damage from virus."