Date:      Fri, 16 Jun 2000 15:04:28 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Jakob Alvermark <jakob@teligent.se>
To:        "Vladimir N. Silyaev" <vsilyaev@mindspring.com>
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New vmware port: testers required

Excellent!

This is what I have been waiting for.

However, I tried building the port but get the following:

vmnet.c: In function `vmnet_write':
vmnet.c:505: warning: passing arg 1 of `bridge_in' from incompatible
pointer type
vmnet.c:505: too many arguments to function `bridge_in'
vmnet.c:513: warning: passing arg 2 of `bdg_forward' from incompatible
pointer type
vmnet.c:513: too many arguments to function `bdg_forward'
*** Error code 1

What can be the problem?

Thanks,
Jakob