Date:      Mon, 16 Jun 2003 21:29:37 +0200
From:      heikki soerum <heikkis@student.matnat.uio.no>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: software/hardware question

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 15:12:23 -0400 (EDT)
Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu> wrote:

> > I have the ATI Raedon 7500 all in wonder, and finding out if the tv
> > tuner works in freebsd or not has been quite fruitless so far.
>
> Google for gatos.
Except that the Gatos drivers i general need an patched linux DRM kernel
module and/or at least the Video4Linux linux kernel subsystem.
To my knowledge freebsd doesn't support either.
(Although I'm a bit outdated since i gave up on gatos and
ATI-tuners/video inn/out chipsetts about a year ago.)

Ixian.

--
If people say that here and there someone has been taken away and
maltreated,