Date:      Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:47:19 +0100
From:      Alex Huth <ahuth@lanworks.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   OpenOffice

Sorry, in the first message I=B4ve forgotten the topic

Hi guys!

I want to install openoffice from the ports. When i try this iget the=20
following error:

>> helpcontent_49_unix.tgz doesn't seem to exist in=20
/usr/ports/distfiles/openoffice.
>> Attempting to fetch from=20
http://ny1.mirror.openoffice.org/miscellaneous/helpcontent/.
=2D-10:38:54-- =20
http://ny1.mirror.openoffice.org/miscellaneous/helpcontent/helpcontent_49_u=
nix.tgz
           =3D> `helpcontent_49_unix.tgz'
Connecting to xy ... connected.
Proxy request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
10:38:54 ERROR 404: Not Found.

Same happened on the folloeing ftp-link. Where is this file? Searching on=20
openoffice.org doesn=B4t help. Can someone help me?

So long ...

Alex Huth
=2D-=20
Unix like TeePee no windows, no gates, Apache inside.