Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 1998 19:57:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Alfred <perlsta@fs2.ny.genx.net>
To:        spork <spork@super-g.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Disk Cache

you could mount "sync", the problem with this is that there will still be
read buffers for cached read data, however you can try it.  in fact it's
kinda good that it will keep buffers available for reading because then
you don't have to hit the interface all that much and do memory to
memory copying or dma requests...

-Alfred