Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 1995 01:11:28 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Rob Snow <rsnow@txdirect.net>
To:        Brian Litzinger <brian@MediaCity.com>
Cc:        gena@NetVision.net.il, mtaylor@gateway.cybernet.com, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need a way-cool X-based mailer? Look at XFMail...

On Mon, 11 Sep 1995, Brian Litzinger wrote:

> > Hi guys!

> > >collection.  It reminds me of Eudora on my Macintosh...
> > >
> > >It is a bit clumsy to install- you need to get the binaries or sources for
> >
> > You can get a binary if you don't want to compile. Binaries are available
> > for many platforms including FreeBSD.
>
> ./xfmail
>
> ld.so: xfmail: libforms.so.0.7: Undefined error: 0
>
> What next, for those of us who don't want to compile?
>
> Brian Litzinger
> brian@easynet.com

Did you do a:

	ldconfig /usr/lib /usr/X11R6/lib /usr/local/lib ....etc....

on your library paths?  Seems ld.so is not finding the library to dynamically
link against.  This assumes you have libforms.so.0.7 on your system. =)

Rob Snow                                            Powered by FreeBSD
rsnow@txdirect.net                              http://www.freebsd.org