Date:      Tue, 25 Dec 2001 13:32:34 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mark Miller <joup@bigfoot.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Samsung Yepp Portable MP3 Player (USB)

Happy Holidays,

I just received the above player (model YP-30S/XAA) and I'm hoping to use
it w/ my freebsd machine.  I've found a few binaries for use w/ the Rio
and the MPMan in the ports tree, but none for this particular player.  Can
somebody point me toward a solution?

Thanks,
Mark

ps- The online archive of freebsd-questions is down today, and it was the
last time I needed it, which (I think) was several weeks ago.  I might be
unlucky, or maybe nobody knows about it.  This list is listed as the
maintainer for the page

so maybe someone could confirm this as a (non)issue?