Date:      Fri, 9 Jun 2000 00:59:40 -0400
From:      Coleman Kane <cokane@one.net>
To:        Soren Schmidt <sos@freebsd.dk>
Cc:        "Nicole Harrington." <nicole@unixgirl.com>, wc.bulte@chello.nl, FreeBSD hackers list <FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Comments on Athlon [motherboards] sought..

I have heard of a few problems with the k7m... but I don't have any firsthand
experience with them. FIC on the other hand has made some pretty good
motherboards, and are probably the last company that needs to be bashed as far
as quality goes. ASUS and FIC are probably the two best mobo companies, to me
anyway, never had any trouble with either one at all.

Soren Schmidt had the audacity to say:

--
Coleman Kane
President,