Date:      Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:26:29 -0400
From:      "Paul Pathiakis" <Paul.Pathiakis@nuance.com>
To:        "Johan Hendriks" <Johan@double-l.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD Port: MailScanner-4.67.6

Portupgrade -a -r -p took care of everything after my cvsup.

Ports were about 3-4 months out of date.  Once updated and restarted,
everything worked fine.  (portupgrade loaded or upgraded all the
requirements you mention below.)

How can people not love this OS? =20

I can't wait to migrate some of the machines in my house to 7.0.

Thanks again to all!

Paul Pathiakis